The Rimini and Prague Motoscape Rallies start on the 4th September 2010, and we’re going to be updating the blog, our facebook page and our twitter page whenever we get chance to provide the latest update from the rally. Let all your friends and families know so they can follow your progress on the rally too!
With the rally just days away, here’s a quick checklist of things you need to bring with you for the rally:
- Your passports
- Driving Licenses for all those planning on driving
- Insurance certificate to cover all those drivers
- Valid test certificate
- A sense of humour :)
- Some spending money for the trip
- A digital camera & computer lead
- And most importantly of all, your team and your car!
Don’t forget, you can email us with any questions before the start of the rally, but we’re sure you’re all organised by now?
With the banter that’s been going on over on our Facebook page, we’re sure this is going to be the best rally ever, and we can’t wait to meet all the teams and their wonderful cars on Saturday in St Omer!
The Motoscape Team!